Changes to app:
- Fixed bug in saving settings.
- Fixed error message display size issues.
- Added some cheeky animations for the about/disclaimer screens
- Fixed crash when there is a typhoon, but no typhoon track (shouldn’t happen!)
- App now displays Chinese warnings if you choose that setting.
Changes to middle tier:
- Now parses the Chinese version of the HK Observatory warnings pages.
The Chinese support and parsing is totally experimental. I’ve only been able to test against no warning and one warning. Not two warnings or when there is a typhoon. I expect issues!
The full interface and messages is not localised, just the warnings retrieved from the Observatory.