Changes to iPhone app:
- Better icons for the T warnings – can actually see them now! Got one T8 icon too.
- On the details page, instead of saying “Warning 1” in the title, it says the actual warning title.
- Changed app name to HKWarnings!
Changes to middle tier:
- Fixed bug in warning code extraction
- Observatory site has two different ways of saying “No warning”. Now handles both.
There is currently a T3 signal hoisted, so I think the Observatory website is experiencing some load. So the app is slow when first getting the deets. Am thinking about this …
UPDATE: set the timeout in the PHP page. Might help.