Changes to iPhone app:
- Got all T8 warning images now and new hot/cold images.
- Added a Tropical Cyclone Track view.
- Point app at my new middle tier that is in HK. It should be a lot quicker to load (sub one second)
- Fixed a couple of leaks.
- Added parse and total timings for info on the detail screen.
Changes to middle tier:
- Moved to a HK server. Show me the quickness!
- Parses the typhoon tracking page to get the img src refs for the typhoon track images.
- The TC Track view on the app was only tested during the last typhoon. Could be dodgy. They should reload if the track images change, but not tested live.
- The TC Track parsing code has only been tested against one typhoon. Could also be dodgy!
- I spotted 3 warnings in force the other night, but the app only showed one. The HK Observatory had changed the warnings before I could debug it. So still an issue.
- The warning text font size on the main page will change depending on the length of the warning. Looks rubbish. Need to fix.
- Still not got a new default image, icon, landslip, fire, monsoon warning images.