Previously,for HKWarnings, when the warning language preference was in the main iPhone Settings app, only 20% of HKWarnings users chose to display the warnings in Chinese. Since the last release, you can change the language preference from within the app. Now 50% of people use the Chinese language preference.
I received a couple of curt feedback emails saying things like “Rubbish! English ONLY!”
However, since v1.1 it has has Chinese localisation – people just didn’t know.
This goes to show, from my data, that many people don’t check the available options in the Settings app.
I rejected the previous version of HKWarnings v1.4 – I discovered a couple of crashes and the details screen didn’t display properly on an iPhone 4.
Fixed and redesigned and just resubmitted for review.
– Redesigned the details screen so it works on iPhone 4 and generally looks better
– Trying out iAds – want to see what Apple ads look like?
– New loading messages
– Improved layout of warning messages
– Added Twitter link
– Improved navigation on About/Disclaimer screens
– Added settings into the app – so you can change from within rather than having to go to the Settings app
– Fixed a crash when a certain warning text was blank
– Fixed a crash triggered by the extras screen